Personal Project Preparing: a short biography

This is an example of Auto-Biography... you can make your own by taking it as a model. Read it and start yours!

SELF-PRESENTATION OR AUTOBIOGRAPHY


Hi, my name is Robert Smith. I was born in July 17th – 1995. I am from Canada. I am Canadian. I am 14 years old. I study at “Saint Thomas” high school. I am in 7th grade. I have two brothers and one sister. My brothers are Tim and Jake. Tim is twenty years old and Jake is 22. They study at the University of Canada. My sister is Janet. She is six years old, and she studies at the primary school. My parents are George and Mary. My father works at the airport. He is a pilot. My mother is a housewife. I live in Evergreen a small town from Canada. I live in a big house. My house has five rooms and two bathrooms, a garden and a small garage. Everyday I get up at six in the morning. I take a shower, have breakfast and go to school. My favorite subjects are Math and Physical education. During the break I play “hide and seek” with my friends. I have many friends, but my best friend is Mike. We always make homework together after school at the library. I like Hamburger, Pizza and Fruit salad. My favorite TV program is Sponge Bob. I like to ride on horse. My favorite sport is baseball. I practice skating on Wednesdays. In my free time I read cartoons and play video games. On weekends, I visit my grandparents, I watch my favorite TV program, I go to the church, and I prepare my lessons for school.



Learners' Writing Process in Pictures!!


The students are preparing their personal projects in order to share what they have learnt, and what they know about themselves.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario