Something about my life!!

WHO AM I??

How are you friends? My name is Orlindes Ruiz. I was born in August 5th – 1995. I am from Colombia. I am 14 years old. I study at Normal Superior school. I am in 7th grade. I have one sister but I don’t have brothers. My sister is Juliet, she is 19 years old. She studies at the high school. My parents are Antonio and Mary. My father works as a salesman. My mother is a housewife. I live in San Jeronimo a town in Antioquia. I live in a small house. My house has two rooms and one bathroom. Everyday I get up at six in the morning. My best friend is Natalia. I like fruit salad and hamburger. My favorite tv program is “Pucca”. I like to ride on bike. I really enjoy English classes, because I learn a lot.





Hi, my name is Darsy Goez. I was born in October 4th – 1995. I am from Colombia. I am 11 years old. I study at “genoveva Diaz” school. I am in 6th grade. I don’t have brothers nor sisters. My parents are Leon and Monica. My father works as painter, and my mother is an English teacher. I live in San Jeronimo, a pretty town in Antioquia. I live in a big house. It has two rooms and one bathroom. Everyday I get up at 5, 30 in the morning. I like pasta, baseball, and biology. I have many friends, and we play together during the school breaks.






How are you my friends? My name is Deisy Bedoya. I was born in September 28th – 1997. I am from Colombia. I am 11 years old. I study at I.E.R.A. school. I am in 6th grade. I have one sister. My sister is Elizabeth. She is thirteen years old. My parents are Nelson and Edelmira. My father works, but my mother is a housewife. My house has three rooms and two bathrooms, a dining room and a living room. I get up everyday at six in the morning. I take a shower, my breakfast, and then I go to school. My favorite subjects are Math and Values. I like watch Novels and some programs on TV. I like study English and I enjoy very much my classes.






Hello! My name is Valentina Ruiz Acevedo. I was born in February 01 - 1997. I am from Colombia. I am twelve years old. I study at I.E.R.A. high school. I am 7th grade. I don't have brothers nor sisters. My parents are John Fredy and Graciela. My father works as Builder, and my mother works as a secretary. I live in San Jeronimo a town in Antioquia. I live in a small house. My house has two rooms and one bathroom. it doesn't have any garden nor garage. it has one kitchen. I get up at six in the morning everyday. I take a shower, have my breakfast and go to school. My favorite subjects are English and Arts. I like Fruits and Pizza. I like watching TV a lot. I practice volleyball. I take guitar classes on tuesday and thursday. I consider myself as a good student. Bye!!

2 comentarios:

  1. Wow kids! I am really very well impresssed. Congrats for your great work and this is also for your teacher. I hope I can go the last day of classes to see your project.

    Keep on such a good work!!!

    Diana

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dear students and teacher: Congrats!

    It is great to see such a wonderful job!

    María Cecilia

    ResponderEliminar