WHO AM I??




My name is Ana Maria Garcia. I was born in September 3th of 1995. I am from Colombia. I am 4 years old. I study in (I.E.R.A.) High school. I am 7th grade. I have two brothers and two sisters. My brothers are Camilo and Steven. Camilo is 8 years old and Steven is 11 years old. They study at the I.E.R.A. school at san Geronimo. My sister are jenny and Catalina she is 6 years old and Catalina is 13 years old, and she studies at the primary I.E.R.A school. My parents are Dora Lina and Ramon. My mother is a businessman. My father works at the salesman. I live in San Geronimo 4 from Colombia. I live in small. My house has two rooms and one bathroom. Everyday I set up at six in the morning. I take a shower, my breakfast and I go to school. My favorite subjeticts are math and physical education. I have many friends but my best friend is Natalia. We always make the homework at the house. I like hamburger and pizza. On weekends, I visit my aunt, I watch my favorite TV program, I go to the church, and I prepare my lessons for school.



Hi, my name is Daniel Rosas. I was born in December 4th of 1995. I am 13 years old. I study at normal superior Genoveva Diaz school. I am in 7th grade. I have one brother and one sister. My brothers are Diego and Andrea. Diego is 17 years old and Andrea 3 years old. Diego studies in ENORSGED high school, and Andrea in the pre-garden ¨Angel de mi guarda¨. My parents are Fernando and Marta. My father works in Medellin . He is sales agent. My mother is a housewife. I live in San Jeronimo- Antioquia in the principal street. I live in a small house. My house has 2 rooms and one bathroom, and small garden. Every day I get up at six in the morning. I take a shower my breakfast and I go to the school. All subjects are my favourites. During the break I have breakfast. I like the pizza. My favourite TV program is NEXT of MTV. I like to ride bicycle. My favourite sport is basketball. In my free time I practice music with my guitar. I take music class in the house of culture. On weekends I watch my favourite program.




Hello, my name is Angie. I was born in August 12th – 1997. I am from Colombia. I am twelve years old. I study at “Normal Genoveva Diaz” school. I am in 7th grade. I have one sister. She is one year old. She doesn’t study. Her name ios Valeria. My parents are Nelsy and Aurelio. My father works as butcher. My mother is a housewife. I live in san Jeronimo a town in Antioquia. I live in a big house. My house has two rooms, and one bathroom. My favorite subjects are English and arts. Everyday I get up at six in the morning. My best friend is Isabel. I like hot dogs and spaghetti. I practice skating during the week. On weekends I go to the church and I go to visit my friends. I also watch my favorite tv program with my family.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario